Forms & Releases
Some forms need professor's approval. Please speak with your professor prior to filling out the form! If you run into any issues with the DocuSign process please contact Paige at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Additional forms can be found at the Office of the Registrar
FILM FORMS PHOTO FORMS
FILM 295 PHOTO 395 - Teaching Assistant Form
FILM 395 - Teaching Assistant Form PHOTO 492 - Independent Study Form
FILM 490R- Undergraduate Research PHOTO 498 - Internship Application
FILM 492 - Independent Study Form PHOT 498 - Internship Supervisor Evaluation
FILM 498 - Internship Application PHOT 498 - Intern Evaluation
FILM 498 - Internship Supervisor Evaluation
FILM 498 - Student Self Evaluation
FILM 499 - Memorandum Of Understanding
FILM 499 - Memorandum Of Understanding - Example
- Film, Videotape, and/or Photograph Consent Form Montana State University
- City of Bozeman Film Permit
- A Bozeman Film Permit is required for any filming that will occur within the city limits of Bozeman, within the public right-of-way or on City property (parks, trails, facilities, etc.).
- Location Scouting Checklist
- Location Scouting is essential for any production. MSU Students are insured for up to 1,000,000 on any public lands within Gallatin County. MSU students can also film or photograph around campus, as long as they follow the rules listed in the MSU Campus Policy.
- Location Release Agreement
- Once the perfect location is found, the student and owner of the property must sign the Location Release Agreement.
- Risk Management Form
- Risk Management forms are used to outline the risks & challenges associated with a production. The policies outlined in the Risk Management form demonstrate the student's plan for mitigating any possible risks.
- The Risk Management Form must be signed by crew heads, the instructor, and the Director of the SFP (Alexis Pike). Once all signatures have been obtained, the form should be submitted to the VCB Front Desk in exchange for a Certificate of Insurance (CoI).
- For additional MSU policies, and detailed information regarding Risk Management forms and the Certifiate of Insurance please visit Safety & Risk Management.
- Certificate of Insurance (CoI)
- The state of Montana purchases Student Professional Liability insurance coverage for student projects undertaken while registered for academic credit. A Certificate of Insurance may be required by locations outside of MSU.
- Film, Video, Digital Submission Form
- The Film, Video, Digital Submission Form is used to release your work for the SFP Film Option Archival purposes.
SAMPLE FORMS & ADDITIONAL RESOURCES
- Call Sheet Resouces
- Crew Deal Memo Resources
- Crowd Notice Release
- Production Requirement
- Script Breakdown Resources
- Script Supervisor Resources
*These are sample forms. Consult your faculty adviser to discuss if they are appropriate for your project.
BLACK BOX SHOP
- In order to reserve the Black Box Shop, please contact Adam Kukic at email@example.com.
Most forms have been converted into DocuSign. If you need additional help, please visit the DocuSign webpage!