Program Learning Outcomes
School of Film & Photography Graduates will:
- Possess a general technical and aesthetic proficiency in either film or photography and technical and aesthetic mastery of at least one area of their chosen discipline.
- Understand and appreciate the history and criticism of photography and/or film, and be able to apply this understanding to original creative productions.
- Possess effective oral and written communication skills evidenced in project proposals, artist statements, and/or papers relevant to their chosen discipline.
- Be able to successfully plan, communicate, execute, and defend original artistic creations and/or professional projects, in their chosen discipline.
- Be able to employ critical thinking skills, informed by integrating areas of knowledge outside of their discipline, in the analysis and creation of films and/or photographs.
- Work effectively within the professional production structures of their chosen field.
If you need assistance accessing these reports, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.